Once you place an order with us, and if you would like to cancel your order prior to shipment; please call during business hours. If your order has not yet been processed or authorized through our payment system, and your credit card has not been charged, then there is no fee. If your order has already been processed/authorized and/or if your credit card was charged, then there will be a 5% cancellation fee for your order – no exceptions.
If any portion of your order has shipped, then our restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. The refund will occur within 48 hours of the receipt of the cancellation or the return of all products that have shipped. Funds on your card may take 7 business days or longer to reach you through your bank and payment processor.
Use of our site as well as purchasing from us, constitute consent and understanding of: Live Solar 's return policy. Returns can only be accepted with prior authorization from us, and must include the Return Material Authorization (RMA) number in order to return products. Any product that is returned must be in brand new perfect condition, in the original manufacturer's packaging with all hardware and documentation. Returns will not be accepted for installed or used items. Returns must be shipped via prepaid freight and insured via the carrier of your choice within 30 days of delivery. We will not accept returns beyond 30 days of the original delivery. Shipping charges are non refundable.
Items which are requested to be returned are charged a 20% restocking fee unless an RMA applies to damages, overages, shortages or other errors on behalf of the manufacturer. A restocking fee will be charged for any other return reason. Returns will be inspected by our distributor to attain accuracy of the RMA. If our distributor deems the RMA is inaccurate to the return reasoning by you - then restocking fees will apply. Returns will apply to orders that have been processed by us and are sent out for shipment, prepared for shipment, and at any cycle of the transit process are subject to restocking fees.
*Some items we sell are NCNR (Non-Cancellable, Non-Returnable), and cannot be returned once shipped. If an item is NCNR you are purchasing, a sales representative will notify you before placing your order for your authorization.
Returns, Damages, and Claims Policy
Though we work to ensure that each and every order is checked for accuracy, correctly packaged, and properly shipped, issues with shipments do arise occasionally. There are several steps the customer can take in order to limit the occurrence errors and catch those that do occur.
Order Inspection & Verification
· Before signing for a delivery, it is the Customer's responsibility to inspect the deliver for correct item count and condition. Note any discrepancies in item count and any item damage on Delivery Receipt and inform the Driver.
· Look for the following...
· Torn or punctured cardboard or stretch wrap
· Broken or crushed corners
· Broken pallets
· Module stacks that shifted on the pallet
· Missing “Do Not Stack” pyramids on module pallet
· Verify that the Packing Slip matches the items received in the shipment.
· If the Driver will wait, we so recommend opening the shipment and inspecting items.
· Please do not refuse the delivery.
· Refusing delivery may result in additional freight charges.
The process for reporting order discrepancies varies based on what the issue is. By following the steps laid out below, the Customer can ensure that claims are processed in the most efficient manner possible. Please direct any questions not covered below to one of our RMA specialists at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting Order Issues
For Shipping Damage:
· After inspecting the order, immediately write a description of the discrepancy on the Delivery Receipt and inform the Driver.After noting all discrepancies, please sign for Delivery
· Note: If damage is not recorded and brought to the driver's attention, the carrier will not honor any damage claim.
· Please also indicate on the Delivery Receipt if the driver was unable or unwilling to wait to allow an inspection of the items within the shipment
· Before filing a 'Freight Damages' claim, you must collect the following:
· Pictures of the damaged packaging and product
· Serial numbers for all damaged modules and inverters
· A copy of the Delivery Receipt and Bill of Lading
· A copy of Packaging Slip and invoice
· Parcel and freight damages claims are handled differently
· If this was a parcel shipment
· Please file an RMA claim online at livesolar.com using the “RMA Claim Form” within 48 hours of delivery.
· Our agreement with our parcel shippers requires us to file parcel claims for our customers; these claims must be filed with the carriers as soon as possible to enhance the likelihood of success.
· If this was a freight shipment
· Please file a claim form with the shipping carrier.
· Feel free to reach out to our RMA department with any questions about how to file this claim.
· Note: Filing out a Solaris RMA form is only required if a replacement order is needed (see below for details).
· Once the claim is filed please wait to be contacted by the shipping carrier or Solaris's RMA Department for the damage inspection
· Note: For a successful inspection, all original packaging and damaged product must be maintained until the claim has been settled.
For Overage, Shortage, or Missing Items:
· After inspecting the order, immediately write a description of the item count discrepancy on the Delivery Receipt and inform the Driver.For any overage, shortage, or missing item issues place file an RMA claim online at using the “RMA Form” within 30 days of receipt.
· Note: Unshipped items will not appear on the Packing List and will automatically be shipped to the address on the order as soon as product becomes available. It is not necessary to submit an RMA Claim for these issues.
· After reviewing the submitted form, one of our RMA Specialists will reach out to assist with the order issue.
· While submitting an 'RMA claim form', please indicate the need for a replacement order
· Note: In most cases, we require a signed agreement to pay for the replacement order before sending out replacement product
· After filling out an RMA form, our RMA specialists will reach out assist with any return of any undesired product
· Note: Certain items are non-returnable,including:
· Custom ordered items that are non-stocking items
· Non-stocking items that are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
· Final sale items that are closeout, discontinued, or obsolete
· Please return your items to the nearest Solaris warehouse. To expedite claims processing, email the tracking number for your return to our RMA department at email@example.com
· Please do not return any product without prior written authorization provided by the RMA Department.
· The RMA number provided by our team must be included and visible on the return shipment to receive credit.
· Note: We will only pay for return shipping if the order issue was due to any error on the part of Solaris.
· Once we have received and inspected the return, we will credit the customer's account for the original purchase price minus restocking fees (if applicable).
· If the return is not due to our error, a restocking fee will be charged at the following rates:Note: Credit will not be issued for returned Product that is not received in resalable condition.
· Domestic returns will incur a flat 20% restock fee
· International returns will incur at a flat 30% restock fee.
Return Merchandise Authorization
Any items returned without an RMA number from us cannot be accepted and at your expense will be shipped back to you. The RMA may include a different return address than our companies address which was posted on the original packing slip for the original delivery of goods. The RMA number must be obviously displayed on the shipping label of any returned products. You are solely responsible for the return shipping and insurance price, unless they are damaged or defective products.
If you need an RMA number, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow our instructions for filling RMA form out on our website.